Thursday, November 27, 2008

New Header Picture

Following from Mimi's new change to her header, I decided to try give my blog more of a unique/personal touch and change the header too. A big thanks to Mimi for telling me how to change the header picture ^__^ The art isn't mine though, I used the picture with permission from one of my school friends (artist alias: Rosen) who also is a very talented artist(Sorry guys xP i had to censor out her 'eyes'). One question i would like to ask is if anybody knows how to change the background of a blog, you can see on mine that there is a slight colour change behind the text and i want to remove it but don't know how =[

I think my blog looks better now =] feedback anyone?

3 comments:

Joe said...

booooooooooooooo censorship!

Sam said...

Looks good :)

skulko said...

@Joe: haha sorry mate~ maybe next time ;)

@Sam: thnx ^__^