Friday, November 14, 2008

Getting fit

[image from Negima]

Bleh!~ i am so dead right now... muscles aching like hell @_@". Yesterday night i went to play badminton after more then half of year of avoiding sports (due to yr12 study). It was really frightening how un-fit i had actually gotten over my time lazing around and i found myself needing to grab a drink faster then the old guy opposite me could hit the shuttle. Hopefully i can regain my former fitness before i go on holidays and grow fat again =P

so i went to bed yesterday night feeling tired but not aching. when i woke i was almost dead with cramps and aches from my shoulders all the way down to my feet. what makes it worse was i had to visit the dentist today and sat with my mouth hanging open and body aching while somebody stuck pieces of metal and pipes in my mouth =[

anyway, i guess that means more morning runs for me and maybe start weights again ^__^"

3 comments:

Aces said...

Heh, that just reminds me how unfit I'll be after the HSC next yr, oh and I found your blog through mimi's blog. Nice work on her Mascot Avatar

puppy52doll said...

Ah I miss badminton ^^; I used to play at least once a week but I started getting hip trouble so was adviced by doctor to take it easy for a bit ^^; so haven't gone back to it for months (oops)

skulko said...

@forgotten thanks alot ^__^" HSC hmm.. so you live in Sydney too? what school you go to? =P

@chun yeah badminton is really fun xD but its easy to just forget about sport once you stop for a while =O But i must keep my determination up~ got a formal on tuesday but going to malaysia/HK at end of year which well probably get me fat again =[