Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Finished ends and new beginnings

[My latest artwork: Ichimaru Gin (市丸 ギン)]


It seems strange that only a few weeks ago i was cramming headlong into what would be my last exams i would ever do in school (actually, i'm not the type to seriously study =]). Thankfully, those days are finally over and after 13 gruelling years of sheer boredom i now have time for... a lifetime of more boredom? hopefully not. High school wasn't actually that bad although it was very mundane to say the very least. no bullying. no fights. no epic highlight. yet no big downtimes either. All in all its just been what a typical school kid goes through.


Now that i have so much time on my hands i have decided to:
1) Start Blogging:
I guess i will be blogging anything i find interesting in my day-to-day life as well as share some of my thoughts on other topics that may arise such as the latest animes, mangas and all other otaku kind of things. Hopefully i can keep my interest in blogging and this blog will survive for a whole lot longer then half dozen posts.

2) Drastically improve on my drawing skills:
I plan to start a doujin soon (influenced by my friend who is rapidly becoming a great artist who can kick my @$$ anyday in drawing) to improve on my drawing skills so that i may become good enough to recieve commisions. I need someway of earning money for myself and as i'm best at art i'm trying to take advantage of it. There are many Narutards, Bleachbeaches, etc. that thankfully will rip themselves off at anime convensions and dig out $5 to get their hands on a scribble that resembles one of their favourite characters =]

3) Perhaps lose some of the HSC weight i must have put on:
errmm... *cough*... HSC was an excuse to be lazy x( but that will have to change >=]

4) Prepare for life in uni:
If my UAI is good enough i might make it into my desired course of dentistry. only thing is that i would have to move interstate as there are unfortunately no uni's that offer dentistry straight off in sydney. My first choice i think would have to be moving to Adelaide Uni or somewhere in QLD where i would be living by myself =O (thankfully there are still narutards in adelaide =D)


So as my life as a high school student comes to and end, new beginnings open up infront of me offering many unexpected turns and twist most people call life~

No comments: