Saturday, March 14, 2009

Quick Post: Momo contest entry

[click for full-view]

so here it is~ My Momo entry for Mimi's header contest. I really wanted to do the hair differently but since by tablet duznt seem to like me there was no way i could do the hair with just a mouse. overall i still think it looks alright though so thats ok. just hope Mimi likes it... and punk trooper duznt kill me xD oh well~

I have been meaning to post a whole lot more up on my blog and i've been writing down what i wanted to post in a note book.. just havnt had the time to type it all up and post. but ill try asap.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!!! Are you kidding me? I LOVE it!!

I'm starting the contest as soon as piano competition is over xD

Great job as always! She looks fantastic; you are such a great artist! ^_____^ Woo!

Punk Trooper said...

@Skulko: Dammit, Skull... Detailed hair or not, u passed the test yet again! My kid might look even *more* stylish that way.

Bahhh. When's my starving katana ever gonna lick some blood? Eh? Ehhh? Wait. Wait! Where's her shirt?!?

skulko said...

@Mimi: thanks for the compliments ^__^ really appreciated. however this is one of my last CGs in this kind of style. just look forward to my next fan-art and i promise you it will be (nearly) epic. xD

@Punk Trooper: Oh no!~ you realised she didnt have a shirt =O but then again she duznt have a body so its all good right? lol